Saturday, April 30, 2011

Sand shifts

The line has been drawn in the sand, the door opened. It is not so dramatic that a fate has been sealed, but still, some decisions you know can change you, and most likely will change you and the way you end up. There are times when a decision has to be made no matter how much it hurts..... But either way I know it should end well because I have a promise. God promises that He has plans to prosper me and not to harm me, plans for hope and a future What would I do without God's promises and love??? :) Amazing!!!
Anywhoo.... I know my posts have been a bit more serious as of late so I am going to try and lighten up a bit :) I can't think of any jokes, so instead I will tell you all some ideas I have for pets names and hope you think they are as amusing as I do :). Okay, so the first one for a pug dog would be pugnacious :D The second would be Matic (as in dogmatic) :D And for a bunny hoppinero (like habanero, just fluffier :D )

No comments:

Post a Comment