Friday, April 22, 2011

AGH!!! kinda random....

I don't really know what I want to write about tonight. I just know I want to write something!
Well, Easter is almost upon us. YAY! I love Easter. It is such an inspiring time for me for some reason....
I think one of my problems right now is that I want to do to much. Lately I have learned that I have a REALLY hard time saying the word "no" when someone asks me to do something. It is so frustrating. I want to do everything, I feel I can always squeeze in a little bit more here or there! I stretch myself a little too thin sometimes though.... Then I do it again! When someone needs me for something I can't bear to tell them "no" unless it is something I REALLY don't want to do, but I usually say yes to doing those things anyway.. :) I guess I am a sucker for things like that. Though I do start my own projects, some of which turn out being pretty big. I love to volunteer for anything and everything. I love friends, parties, movies, hanging out, reading, shopping, animals, designing, art, flowers, drawing, painting, good causes, baking, cooking...etc... I just love people and I try my hardest to help everyone in most every way I can. There are worse addictions, but I do need to remind myself that no one will kill me if I actually say "no, I am sorry, but I can't".  So much for not knowing what to write about, huh? :)
Have a blessed Easter everyone!!! Remember that it is Christ that whose sacrifice should be remembered during this time! :)
http://www.godtube.com/watch/?v=992EBJNU
This link is to a song I wrote about a year ago... Nothing special about what I wrote, but I have had it stuck in my head lately and what Christ did for me is such an amazing thing! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment