Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Well...

Well, I am at the end of my Spring semester for this year!!! YAY!!! Classes this semester went pretty well. I made some really good friends. This semester was different though, and in some respects I cannot wait for it to be over! It has been good, yet frustrating, fun yet boring,  exciting yet creepy.... I am still deciding what to think of this semester. I couldn't imagine not being friends with some of the people I am friends with now, but there were some difficult things this semester that I am hoping will be over come the next semester.
Pray that I finish this semester strong and continue to show Christ!
Thank you! And thank you to all of you who prayed me through this semester!

3 comments:

  1. Haha. I just love reading your blogs, not only it's fast paced but also it keeps me interested. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo, Hannah!!! Praying for you!!! What great news! I'm about to be a senior in high school, pray for me as well! :) Miss you LOTS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad to hear you like reading my blog Insane Magician! :) Gives me a reason to keep writing!

    Hannah: I'll be praying for you too! I know it can be a stressful time! <3 ya and miss you too!

    ReplyDelete