Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Changing the World

Don't we all wish at one time or another that we could change the world??? I know that I do! Just to be able to change my own world would be huge!!! There are so many things that I would like to change... but alas I am only a mere human and I cannot change everything. When I become frustrated with not being able to change things the way I wish, I must remember that God is in control and He knows what He is doing. As I am writing this I am reminded of the first part of the serenity prayer: God grant me the Serenity/ to accept the things I cannot change/courage to change the things I can/and wisdom to know the difference.... This is such an amazing prayer!!! I do need serenity to accept that I cannot change everything. I need courage to change some things, actually, many things :) and wisdom to know what I should and shouldn't try to change would be amazing! The God I serve is an awesome God. I love Him, but to often I try to take His place by ruling my world, when it is really His world. So, I am going to change the world! Just by living I am changing some part of someones world. Hopefully the changes I make are for good. I know that I am not perfect, in fact I am very far from it, but I do hope that in all that I do I glorify Christ! 


(P.S. School is over for this semester!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment