Friday, November 19, 2010

Life!

Things are sooo crazy sometimes.. And I can't explain why God does what He does. Some of the lessons He has are hard to learn, and sometimes I don't know what there is to learn, or what good will come of it, but lately I have been reminded of a verse-- For I know the plans I have for you says the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans for hope and a future-- He is doing everything for my good and I just have to trust that, but sometimes it is hard. Another verse is -- Be still and know that I am God-- He is God and nothing will ever change that! He is the same yesterday, today, and He still will be the same tomorrow! (Thank goodness! :) )
So whatever today, tomorrow, or any day brings I  know that He is there..... <3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment